Duke & Duck
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We're Duke & Duck, an animation studio based in Washington D.C. We're not what you'd expect out of a DC company, though. Our team is supportive, fun, creative, and it is growing. Currently, we're looking for experienced motion designers to fill a full-time, fully remote position.
In this role you will:
- Create 2D and 3D motion graphics
- Animate characters on occasion
- Work with other animation departments/teams to assemble full videos
- Offer input on storyboards
- Help create animation-ready assets
- Work closely with producers to stay on task
- Though this is a remote position, authorization to work in the United States is a requirement
- 3 or more years of experience as a motion designer
- A passion for motion and storytelling is crucial
- Proficiency in Adobe suite (AE, AI, PS)
- Proficiency in Cinema 4D
- Ablility to communicate well in a remote environment
- Hunger to learn and apply new techniques to your work
The biggest benefit is our chance to do something wonderful together. To be a part of a team making art for a living, and hang out with people who feel the same way you do about telling kick-ass stories.
Our official benefits include:
- Fully remote team
- Supportive environment
- Health, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans
- Opportunity to grow your network and meet awesome people
- Matching donation program to amplify your personal philanthropy
- We'll support you in any way we can to help you learn and hone your craft!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈