1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Our reason for being is simple - to champion the importance and relevance of vintage in a world that is dominated by mass production.
We created Vinterior to bring the best independent vintage furniture sellers together in an online marketplace and connect them with our community of vintage fans and design professionals. Today, our platform is the leading vintage marketplace in the UK - with over 1,800 vintage sellers that power 200,000+ products on our platform.
The Brand team is home to creatives, designers, writers and curators. You'll be tasked with landing our new brand position across our creative, graphic and motion output. In recent months, we've assembled a team of ambitious and passionate senior creatives from some of the leading dot.coms (Depop, Made and Google to name a few). We're now looking for a 10x Designer to join us. Our ambition? To position Vinterior as the most loved and progressive brand for vintage furniture out there.
- An inspiring multi-channel creative with experience with contemporary interiors or fashion culture.
- An approach that knows how to put the 'now' into vintage.
- A self-starter who is able to self manage their projects from ideation, design review, timeline management, through to build (and everything in between).
- A strong technical skillset: graphic design, motion, art direction, ideation, visual curation. Vinterior has thousands of beautiful vintage products shot from hundreds of different aesthetic styles. This makes consistency even more challenging. To thrive in the Vinterior Brand Team, you'll need a confident mixture of the mentioned skillsets to bring a first-class 'curated finish' to every design brief.
- A fast learner who can pick up quickly from the guidance provided.
- A team-player who prioritises what's best for the Brand Team vs their own interest areas. For example, you'll be equally happy defining brand identity as well as artwork for assets such as emails and paid social.
- A proven track record in originating creative and compelling concepts across marketing output (Brand guidelines, paid advertising, print, emails, art direction, trend reports).
- A creative guardian for the brand, ensuring our design output is central and consistent across all creative projects and platforms. A chef that checks every plate before it goes out.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your visual and creative flair. Applications without a portfolio and cover letter will not be considered.
- Mastery of Adobe Suite (Motion in After Effects a must).
- 5 plus years of experience working within a lifestyle e-commerce or agency environment.
- A passion for home, interior trends as well as the wider zeitgeist and a collaborative spirit to share your findings and inspiration with the team.
- Great opportunities to make the role your own
- Fast-paced environment and exciting projects
- Flexible working
- 23 days holiday (in addition to public holidays)
- Employee discount on product
Please share a brief summary explaining why this role is of interest to you. Please include any relevant achievements in a previous role or project.
What are your go-to feeds, sites, publications, channels, brands that you deeply admire?
Sorry to repeat. But only candidates with a portfolio of works either as an online site or pdf will be considered.
What to expect from the interview process:
Stage 1: Video conference with Line Manager.
Stage 2: Test brief where you can demonstrate your creative flair. Response to be submitted by email.
Stage 3: Follow up video conference.
If your application ends after stage three, we’ll provide constructive feedback via email.
Our interview process looks for people who share our company values.
The more these values sound like you and describe people you want to work with, the more likely you will thrive at Vinterior.
Working hours: We operate on British office hours, so we’re looking for people who are fully available to work during these hours.
Stable internet connection: This is a remote role, so please check that you have a suitable and stable internet connection before applying.
We appreciate this is a tricky time for many to navigate career changes and want to be as transparent as possible. Vinterior typically receives a high volume of applications and unfortunately, we’re unlikely to be able to respond to everyone individually about the status of your application.
Thanks for being patient and we’ll be in touch if we’re keen to take your application further. We’ll also notify all applicants once the role has been filled.
Vinterior is passionate about championing diversity and treats each application equally and respectfully.
No recruitment consultants please. Visa Sponsorship not available.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈