(Mid/senior) UX/UI designer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Slovenia
Constant hunger for growth and improvement is written in Optiweb's DNA, which is why getting more digital masterminds on board is always the next logical step for us. If you are wondering whether joining our web design team is the next logical step for you too, we might have a few convincing arguments at hand ;). Let's start with an opportunity to work with a diverse client portfolio consisting of some of the biggest players in Slovenia and Abroad: Mass, Inotherm, Intersport, BigBang, Pikapolonica, Iglusport, Corsair and many others.
Quite awesome for someone looking to hone their skills in a challenging, yet supportive and encouraging environment, don't you think? ;)
The day-to-day challenges we’ve already designed for you:
- conducting user research, surveys and interviews;
- use gathered information to create sitemaps, customer journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes;
- independently planning and developing new visual identities for websites, web shops and other digital products;
- researching new and upcoming trends in UX/UI design and implementing them in existing as well as upcoming designs;
- creating follow-ups and preparing UX reports on finished projects;
- preparing website/platform/app UX analyses for clients to help them improve their customer experience.
And since we'd love to see you challenge yourself even further while also sharing your knOWledge and experience with colleagues and clients alike, we will also give you all the support you need to prepare and conduct your own workshops.
How do you know if your pallet of skills matches our expectations?
We are looking for formidable design skills and a great business sense. You’ll certainly catch our attention if you have:
- at least 5 years of professional work experience in the field of UX/UI design;
- superb communication skills;
- a "problem solver mentality;
- the ability to work independently - on your own projects;
- the passion for helping out junior designers and mentor them;
- no fear of working with different teams within the company.
On the technical side of things, we'd like you to:
- be proficient in Figma or/and Sketch;
- master Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
- have some basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
And if you are ready to make our clients look good online, we promise we’ll make your time with us also feel more than good in return. Here are just some of the perks of working for Optiweb:
- a safe and stable job at company-owned headquarters (we own 99% of expensive company equipment, which you also get, the company has 1 owner, who is also the CEO, 96% of workers have a contract of indefinite duration);
- a flexible schedule along with the option to work remotely and assistance with setting up your home office;
- a dynamic work environment with some of the biggest Slovenian and foreign companies;
- training and conference attendance;
- an opportunity to work in a diverse team consisting of professionals from various fields, enabling you to really broaden your horizons;
- the best team building with new experiences and unlimited supplies of coffee and snacks. ;)
Does something tell you we'd be a perfect match? Apply for the position (until 10th of May) so that we can grab a coffee, discuss your future role and prove your instinct right.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Slovenia.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈