Mid-Level Graphic Designer
1 week ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Work closely with Associate Director of Design and marketing teams on developing smart, fun, engaging creative for digital channels that are in line with our brand directives
- Support content creation for all social channels
- Format site digital assets (homepage, banner, product shots, etc.)
- Implement assets for ad banners, landing pages, content and subscription features
- Investigate solutions and best practices and be up to date with design and technology trends
- Light color correction, editing product / social images, or retouching
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, AfterEffects)
- On the forefront of social media and digital design trends
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Ability to professionally interact and collaborate with internal and external creative teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- You are a self-starter and work well independently as well as with a team
- Willingness to learn and curious nature
- Great sense of humor
- Everyone is funny. Some are dry, some are silly, but if you want to have fun while working your ass off, this is the place to do it
- Collaborative culture with best in class talent focused on ownership, teamwork and results
- Mission-driven company that prides itself on being at the forefront of social issues and partnering with numerous non-profits to empower women & girls, fight for equality for all persons, improve the environment, and more.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!