Marketing Web / Graphic Designer
5 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Swivl (swivl.com) is the world leader in classroom video technology with educational products and tools that are easy-to-use, fun to implement, and sustainable for schools. Our award-winning video tools are used for instructional coaching, professional development, distance learning; however, new use cases sprout organically from our growing customer base (50K schools and growing strong!) so we're looking for a naturally curious and proactive team member who can grow with our business.
We are a distributed team with offices in California & Kiev, Ukraine. This position is fully remote, though our core marketing team is primarily based on the west coast (CA and CO).
What You'll Do
- Design on-brand visual assets for marketing campaigns including graphics, icons & typography
- Create layouts for our website & other marketing initiatives (not written content)
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager & Marketing Coordinator on social content calendar to drive follower engagement
- Participate in community development and campaign administration
- Partner with Kiev Design team on future Swivl branding projects
Who You Are
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (or equivalent)
- Understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram
- Basic HTML and CSS capability
- Basic system administration experience with Wordpress
- Ability to work remotely & contribute to other teams as needed
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- A desire to and enjoys learning new tools and procedures
- 3+ years of experience in Graphic Design with a design-related degree
Nice To Haves…
- Video editing (ie Premiere) and/or illustrations
- Experience with Figma
- Previous startup experience (even better if EdTech!)
- Experience in/Passion for K-12 and/or higher education
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare package, 401K & stock options
- Flexible working hours to beat the traffic & a short walk to the Menlo Park Caltrain
- Lunches delivered most days of the week and endless snacks (post COVID)
- Company happy hours and events (virtual during COVID-19)
- A meaningful role on a collaborative team composed of mission-driven individuals
Swivl celebrates the diversity, equity & inclusion of our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristic.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈