Marketing / Social Media Designer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Exponent helps people land their dream job in product management, data science, software engineering, and more. We're founded by an ex-Google PM and ex-Dropbox SWE and currently have partnerships with top-tier business schools like Stanford and Yale.
We're planning to invest more heavily in our social media and content creation efforts this quarter, and would like to find a talented designer to bring our campaigns to life. Specifically, we'd like to create reusable templates and graphics that can be used for social media, blog posts, and newsletters.
We're looking for someone to design these assets based on a list of potential campaigns we'll run. Please view our website at tryexponent.com and social accounts (twitter.com/tryexponent and facebook.com/tryexponent) for a sense of our current style. We'd like to upgrade this style significantly as we believe we can create assets that are more visually appealing, engaging, versatile, and specific to different campaigns.
1. Blog post images
2. YouTube Thumbnails
3. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn templates based on different campaigns we'll run
4. Newsletter templates and graphics
5. Ad images for Facebook, Instagram
Special skills needed for this project:
- Advanced knowledge of design software (ideally sketch or figma, but we can be versatile)
- Awareness of social media guidelines for various platforms, and the ability to adapt to what's engaging on each platform
- Excellent communication skills
In your proposal, please provide a one- or two-paragraph summary of your design experience and why you'd be a great fit for this work. Also include two relevant samples that show your best design work and creativity. A plus would be including any specific substantial improvements we can make to our visual style online.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!