2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
We are looking for a skilled designer to join our growing marketing team! The perfect candidate is collaborative, hard working and creative in their marketing approach. This opportunity will provide a chance to work with incredibly friendly and collaborative creatives with a leadership team that offers possibilities to expand your creative problem-solving skills.
This person will be responsible for designing:
- Blog headers
- Email headers
- Social images
We are also looking for someone who is collaborative and willing to assist in overall design work overflow, able to design within set brand guidelines, and focused on conversion and user experience in their designs.
FormAssembly is a leading Enterprise Data Collection platform, thanks to our impressive roster of customers. We have been recognized in the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader. Our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it's like to work at FormAssembly:
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in Tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely, from home).
This position requires:
- Conceptualizing campaigns and design a wide range of marketing materials partnering with a solid creative and content team
- 2-4 years of Graphic Design experience producing campaign concepts, designing and building email and web assets, and print collateral
- Experience working with an agency or in-house creative team is desired
- A web-based portfolio that is well-organized showing evidence of your design skills with concept work, versioning of designs along with work showing typographical sensibilities with content more than a few paragraphs.
- User experience and conversion optimization mindset
- Excellence in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
FormAssembly is a completely distributed team. We thrive through digital communication, and work to connect numerous times a day. Our culture is unique, read more about it here. Some of our benefits include:
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for Team Members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!