3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
As the first designer dedicated to marketing Qatalog, you’ll work through the end-to-end process of creating and iterating on campaigns, collateral, and assets for external audiences. You’ll be responsible for a wide range of projects including the development of display ads, product explainer videos, webpages, social media graphics and more. In addition to your role with the Marketing team, you’ll build relationships and collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Sales in your efforts to showcase the best of Qatalog’s brand.
- Serve as an expert within the company on motion design; enable Qatalog content to come to life across a variety of mediums, including web, print, social media, email, video, and podcasts
- Work alongside a world-class design team that has built an exciting brand vision
- Storyboard and prototype multiple ideas quickly, and validate creative directions by analyzing engagement
- Tackle design needs for social media posts, landing pages, display ads, infographics, blog articles, email templates, and slide decks
- Help evolve the Qatalog Brand Book and use it as a guide to create beautiful and impactful assets, support brand consistency across all marketing-related design materials
- Advocate for the Qatalog brand design, vision and voice within the company
- 4+ years of design work; preference for experience in a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- A record of translating complex marketing strategies and campaign goals into creative concepts
- The ability to understand and follow a design system, as well as challenge and contribute to it when needed; outstanding prioritization skills and comfort with iterative design practices to ship optimal versions of creative over time
- A portfolio of work that reflects a foundation of design principles and awareness of current trends; extensive motion design experience including video content, animation, and creative product illustrations
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful stock options
- 25 days annual holidays
- Premier health insurance
- Vision/Dental insurance
- Mental Health & Physiotherapy cover
- 50% Gym discount
- Headquartered in London (Shoreditch), but fully remote friendly
More can be found on qatalog.com/about
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈