Level / environment artist specs
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
We are tinyBuild, an international game developer and publisher. We have been publishing and developing our own AA and mid-core games for consoles, PC and mobile platforms for 10 years. Among the most famous games from tinyBuild is Hello Neighbor. To date, the Hello Neighbor franchise consists of 5 video games with more than 60 million installs across all platforms and stores. In addition, Hello Neighbor is a series of children's books and graphic novels, an animated series, and its own YT show.
The company has offices in Seattle (USA), Riga (Latvia), Hilversum (Netherlands), and many employees work from home in different parts of the world. We appreciate openness, desire to learn new things and become better, to share expertise and make a truly interesting product.
- Creating visually stunning and exciting stylized environments using props and architecture made by the art team in close collaboration with the Art Director and Art Lead
- Creating lighting scenarios for locations in close collaboration with Technical Artist
- Ensuring art style and technical requirements are met across all levels
- Creating props for locations
- A portfolio with relevant works is a must
- Unreal Engine 4 experience (1 year+)
- Strong Substance skills
- Experience in 3D modelling (low poly, high poly, optimized UV unwrapping), with Maya, 3D Studio Max or Blender
- Strong understanding of art fundamentals (composition, light, color, form, shape, structure and silhouette)
- Proactive approach in terms of suggesting improvements on visuals and bringing your expertise to the team
- Written/spoken English Intermediate or higher
- JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket workflow experience
- Ability to work with AA games of famous franchises for PC and consoles
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Coverage for professional courses and conferences
- 28 days of vacation and sick leave compensation
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈