Learning Experience Designer
Miller Media Group
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Miller Media Group, Inc. is a thriving digital marketing and e-learning company. Our mission is to transform people from the inside out by creating and mobilizing brands that herald God's voice through all forms of media. We are currently building brands that are helping men and women become the best version of themselves through personal development. With more than 50,000 students that have gone through our programs, we are leading the charge in personal growth online education.
The One University (Relationships)
Profit in Purpose (Entrepreneurship)
Leader School (Leadership)
Everyday Seminary (Spiritual Growth)
Are you ready to take on one of the most exciting positions of your career?
Do you have passion for education and can't get enough of personal development?
You are an avid book reader, always have a podcast on deck, and you get life from breaking things down for others to fully understand it.
We are looking for a highly creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented faith driven learning experience designer to join our Product Development Team.
The most enjoyable part of being a Learning Experience Designer is that you'll be responsible for leading an entire project of a new program creation starting from an ideation stage to production, and, finally, releasing new courses to thousands of students around the world.
Also if you love investing in yourself as a believer, you'll really enjoy writing for programs that are taught by leading christian experts, Dr. Matthew Stevenson, Dr. Dharius Daniels, and many more.
- Project Management
- Lead production processes of the programs allocated to you: from ideation, to content creation, filming, video editing, beta testing and release.
- Program Design
- Work with our experts to create top tier online programs utilizing their expertise.
- Workbook Development
- Take the content created by our experts and build out workbooks to help support the students engagement in the program.
- Video Treatments
- Assist our production teams with editing time stamps to ensure the best quality content for our programs.
- You have a background in classroom educating
- You have a degree in instructional design
MMG Core Values:
- We believe God is the true CEO of the company. (Faith)
- We find problems and create solutions. (Innovation)
- We step it up, we get it done, we do it now. (Leadership)
- We believe its more than a job. It's purpose. (Purpose)
- We get better everyday. (Growth)
- We win together. (Teamwork)
Benefits & Perks
- Top Tier Healthcare: Your choice of high-quality healthcare (Full Time Employees qualify after 90 Days of Employment)
- Work Remotely: You can work from anywhere saving you thousands of dollars a year.
- Annual Team Retreat: We come together at a destination location to celebrate the success of the year and plan for the upcoming year.
In order to apply, you must submit a cover letter in VIDEO format. Explain who you are, why you're applying, why you'd be a great fit for the Miller Media Group Inc. team, and anything else you'd like to share. Record your video (phone format is fine!), upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video, and submit the link in your application.
- A Video Cover Letter 2-3 minutes in length.
- A sample curriculum or course outline. We want to know the way you think and organize content, so send us something you have created in the past that will show us you are the person we should hire.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈