Lead Product Designer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Have you ever wanted disrupt a $70bn industry and be a key member of a fully integrated consumer and business facing marketing company which is supported by a supply chain that stretches from the US to Europe and across the Southern Hemisphere? Do you fancy a deep-dive into the intricate details of design while maintaining the nimbleness of a data-driven, digital company? Are you keen to help a young, fast-growing company continue to evolve into a world-class, employer of choice? Well, then, come say hi!
Firstleaf/Penrose Hill is looking for a Lead Product Designer to report directly to Head of Digital Product. In this multi-faceted role you will be responsible for executing complex product design initiatives to create a best-in-class eCommerce and subscription experience for Firstleaf’s customers and prospect.
The ideal candidate will have expertise designing for consumer eCommerce or subscription products, a strong brand sensibility, and a proven track record of leveraging UI/UX to drive consumers down the purchase funnel. The successful candidate will be able to serve as both an individual contributor who sets the bar for excellence, as well as a manager who can be a day-to-day mentor for a team.
A few examples will illustrate some of your challenges:
- Implement design optimizations to maximize customer happiness and lifetime value
- Create UX/UI consistency across platforms and products
- Work with stakeholders to bring brand voice, value propositions and reasons to believe, to product design
- Take a data-centric approach, leveraging quantitative and qualitative data pre and post launch to developing and continually optimizing designs
- Lead consumer testing of design concepts, using both quantitative testing tools and qualitative inputs
- Lead A/B testing and an iterative, test-driven approach to design
- Shepherd products from through requirements gathering, design, and handoff for development
- 7+ years of experience designing digital products with a focus on conversion and retention
- Experience developing UX architecture and instituting best practices
- Experience leading design teams
- Extensive portfolio of digital design with work samples for web and mobile applications
- Deep sense of eCommerce and subscription best practices
- Experience in conducting stakeholder and user research to inform design decisions
- Expertise in interaction design to support marketing initiatives and drive consumer purchases
- Experience in creating design language systems for a variety of applications, products and platforms
- History of driving impactful business results through design
- Deep empathy for consumers
Working with the world's best wine company isn't enough?
Seriously though, we offer remote work, and a location agnostic philosophy added to a very flexible work schedule. Unlimited vacation time. Further, we offer a truly competitive compensation package with bonus and stock options grants, plus choices with medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts. life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance program, discounted pet insurance. And to top it off: a monthly wine credit with our wine club, Firstleaf.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈