1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Why does the world need RevOps?
Revenue is the lifeblood of companies. RevOps enables B2B SaaS companies to reimagine how to monetize and sell software by modernizing their revenue operations. We believe in empowering sales teams to focus on customer relationships and helping sales operations teams build insights from each sale to sell more intelligently and faster.
We are disrupting legacy solutions in a $2T revenue operations market where many SaaS companies are still relying on Word docs and spreadsheets to manage a patchwork process. Productboard, Loom, and VeryGoodSecurity are just a few of the companies that use RevOps to send smarter sales deals and close deals faster.
Design is a crucial part of building our product experience and company branding. We're looking for a fantastic designer to partner with our engineering and product teams to research, brainstorm, strategize, and deliver a top-notch product experience.
In this role, you will:
Build the vision and strategy for Design at RevOps.
- You will push forward a high level of execution, develop our company branding, and build the design process at RevOps.
Leave your fingerprints on all aspects of our company.
- You will lead cross-functional meetings to align teams and successfully communicate our design strategy.
- Your projects will range from product development and centralizing our design system to user research and marketing projects.
Make a large impact in defining a new product space.
- You will think outside of the box and tackle complex ambiguous problems.
- You relish the opportunity to use the full gamut of your design skills to create a holistic customer experience and innovate with your product and engineering counterparts to develop and explore new ideas.
You may be a fit if:
- You have 10+ years of relevant experience
- You are adept at designing, prototyping, testing, implementing, and evaluating user experiences of products and are relentless about building the best customer experience.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for detailed articulations of strategy, process, and leading cross-functional meetings to align teams.
- You can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use.
- You have built repeatable and reusable design systems and process and understand the challenges of scaling products.
- You can craft a clear narrative and paint a vision that inspires, communicates, and aligns teams.
- You understand when to use data to inform possible design solutions, but don't let the data dictate all possible pathways.
- You can find a meaningful balance between optimizing for speed, quality and doing risky, but interesting work.
Why work with us?
- Ownership & impact - you will have a tremendous impact on the future of RevOps.
- Remote-first team.
- Perks including unlimited PTO, healthcare, and a company that cares about its employees.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈