Junior UI Designer
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
With a portfolio of 40+ sites, in 8+ languages, across 20+ countries, KaFe Rocks has scaled at pace and it generates thousands of leads each month for our carefully selected iGaming partners.
We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new territories.
As we push forward into 2020 and beyond, we are looking for a Senior UI Designer to work closely with the Product and UX teams to deliver evidence-driven solutions.
Your key tasks:
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, user flows, wire-frames and prototypes
- Create and maintain state-of-the-art design systems
- Build a beautiful and meaningful UI whilst having a user-centric (and SEO-influenced) mindset
- Work across a variety of products that operate globally, developing and applying a consistent design language across all our interfaces to attract our target audience
- Develop product concepts together with the Head of Product, Engineering and Country Managers
- Champion usability and perform quality control on designs
- 1 – 2 years of UI design experience
- You love design, but are NOT in love with YOUR design
- You believe design is part of a complete product and that it’s more important to serve user needs than to make things “pretty”
- You are self-motivated and highly organized
- You are a real team player and an empathetic & open communicator
- Education in Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction or related design program, or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop and/ or Sketch
- Ability to design full websites (PC, Tablet & Mobile)
- Knowledge of Illustrator and CSS/HTML5 is an asset
- Familiarity with Sketch, Zeplin, InVision and Adobe XD
- Good understanding of SEO
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think as a user and develop outstanding UI around the user needs
- Strong presentation and communication skills (preferably in English and a second language) to be able to present and communicate your design work to all stakeholders
- Having a high work ethic with the drive to get things done
- iGaming, gaming and/or affiliate experience is a plus
- A company that truly values its employees
- Remote working
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈