Graphics & Social Media Designer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Makeship is a crowdfunding platform for content creators to launch limited-edition merchandise to their fans. We are looking for a Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. Design is one of the most important values that we offer as a company. We have a unique platform to share with our clients and fans alike. To get us there, we're looking for a Designer to create engaging designs while adhering to our brand guidelines. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality work.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to create impactful designs that resonate with content creators and their fans while maintaining the in-house style art style.
- Have a massive impact on the company. Even though we're growing fast, we're still a small team, and your contribution to design will be noticed right away.
- Develop a professional brand experience. This role doesn't only stretch your design skills to the limit, it also challenges you to think about how others view your design as an entire body of work.
- Join us at an epic time. We're a profitable company and we've created over 500 unique product designs. We are planning to create over 2000 this year and that means you'll be able to see the direct impact of your successful contributions in graphic design. This is the time to experience exponential personal and career growth.
- Oversee design projects, from conception to delivery
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Amend designs from cross department feedback
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Work with alongside the senior designer to produce final design
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Primarily Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Familiarity with design software such as Canva, Klayvio & Figma is a bonus
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- What benefits can I expect?
- A great team to work with
- Extended health benefits (dental, vision, etc.)
- Any equipment that you need
- Access to tons of resources and support to help you in your role and growth
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈