Graphic / Web Designer
2 months ago
Job type: Freelance
Hiring from: USA Only
LaunchBoom is transforming how products are launched online. We've created an innovative product launch system that leverages crowdfunding platforms in a way not seen before. Our success since 2015 has allowed us to become the leading crowdfunding agency today.
Are you ready to kickstart your career with the fastest growing company in crowdfunding? Do you love surrounding yourself with people that will push you to grow? Are you willing to get on the ground floor of a start-up with incredible growth opportunities?
If you answered "yes", then keep on reading…
You'll work directly with our marketing team to design a variety of materials that support LaunchBoom Agency marketing efforts. Your designs will seamlessly integrate into LaunchBoom's existing materials by adhering to LaunchBoom style guidelines.
- Part time freelance role (15+ hours per week)
- Hourly pay
- This will very likely turn into a full time permanent position
- 1-2 years marketing agency experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field preferred
- You bend the Adobe Creative Suite to your will (particularly XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Proficiency in using iconography
- Illustration experienced is a plus
- You have the ability to see and communicate your ideas to the team
- Your design is well thought out, purposeful and has intent
- Well versed in modern design trends and techniques
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team setting
- Ability to accomplish multiple task priorities in a fast-paced work setting
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for your craft… design, creativity, technology
- Visionary: You harness your skill and imagination to visualize the final product and bring it to life. You have a creative flair, you are versatile٫ and you bring conceptual/visual ability and originality to all that you do.
- Intentional: Every detail of your work product is thoughtfully designed to maximize the impact of the message. You critically evaluate each design to ensure it aligns with the project.
- Crafty: You know exactly how to manipulate the tools you use in order to achieve the end result you've envisioned. You are clever at achieving your goals, you work through limitations and come out the other side more skilled and wiser.
- Analytical Abilities: You are able to dive deep and make sense of the data to drive actionable insights from what you uncover. Doing so, you find the most value for the client and LaunchBoom.
- Collaborator: You work well with your team in order to see the vision come to life. It's not a solo job and you lean into and recognize the value that your teammates bring.
LaunchBoom (http://www.launchboom.com) is the most effective product launch system and full service marketing agency that manages the entire crowdfunding process from start to finish. We partner with entrepreneurs with new, innovative consumer products and help them launch and scale using Indiegogo and Kickstarter.
We are Certified Kickstarter Experts, Certified Indiegogo Experts, Facebook & Google Marketing Partners.
One Last Thing...
We've been incredibly successful since we started in 2015, but LaunchBoom is rapidly growing and evolving. If fast paced work scares you, then this job isn't for you. If you are looking to join a remote job because you think it sounds easy, then this job isn't for you. We are looking for adaptable, creative, and responsible professionals who embody our values to join our global team.
This job will be extremely challenging, but equally as rewarding. You'll be on the ground floor of something big – leaving you open to incredible growth opportunities within the company.
If you are still with us, then we'd love to hear from you.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈