Graphic Designer & Brand Strategist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Argentina
Hi there! We are looking for a Mid Level Graphic Designer & Brand Strategist who can take ownership of ideating new and differentiating designs, concepts, and experiences that bring the brand to life across various touchpoints.
At least 3+ years in a design studio or equivalent setting at a senior level.
Location: Remote reporting to the Director in Melbourne (AEST)
Engagement: Full time, 40 hours weekly
Athyna is a Talent-as-a-Service (TaaS) agency.
We exist to reimagine the workplace, by sourcing highly skilled employees from a global pool of talent and giving businesses the tools they need to become successful, reinvest their time, and bring value to their communities.
We are also a proud carbon neutral and 1% for the Planet member, pledging 1% of global sales to fight for environmental causes.
A studio built on strong ethics and the encouragement of open and honest communication. We create unique and enduring experiences, brand identities, digital strategies and assets, packaging, and communication solutions that have a measurably positive impact on our clients’ businesses.
We look after some of Australia’s best brands across the following sectors:
Arts & Culture, Hospitality, Hotels, Publishing, Property, Retail, Architecture & Design, Health & Wellbeing, Consumer Products
- Develop engaging creative concepts and brand identities
- Management of design projects closely with the Director of the studio
- Prepare finished art and production specs
- Be responsible for developing compelling strategic narrative
- You must possess a deep and broad knowledge of branding and design-related industries including hospitality, hotels, art, property-related industries, and lifestyle
- A fundamental understanding of project management, budget and timing
- Exceptional Graphic Design skills and attention to detailHighly-skilled across all channels of graphic design and identity systems, and in relation to relevant platforms, from digital to physical
- An ability to work promptly and delivery ahead of scheduled deadlines.
- Experience with Harvest and other projects / production management software will be highly regarded.
- Clear communication skills and efficiency in order to successfully work remotely and deliver exceptional client outcomes.
- Experienced in relation to:
- Social Media strategy
- Art Direction
- UI or Website Design
- Packaging Design
- Print Production
- Adobe Creative Design Suite
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Argentina.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈