1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: India
CILA Labs is hiring motivated, fearless, and driven people!
The Single Greatest Design Career For The Right Person Is Here!
What would be your absolute DREAM career as a designer?
Would you have the ability to work on the coolest and most innovative companies around?
Would you be helping create brands that matter and will make the world a better place?
Would you be compensated based on your contributions with limitless upside potential?
Would you be able to work from anywhere you desire?
If none of this sounds like what you want, please don't waste your time, but if by chance what you just read excites you, intrigues you, and makes you yearn to earn this opportunity then…
CILA LABS is your dream career!
At CILA Labs, we Create, Innovate, Launch And Accelerate Technology Ideas For Non-Techy Entrepreneurs. Not only are we a technology incubator, we BUILD ideas by assembling the RIGHT team for each product with extremely talented engineers, architects, marketers, project managers, and business scalers. But it's even more than just building disruptive technology…
We take a meaningful equity position in each company we support, we become the Co-Founder of each entity, and we are responsible for creating, innovating, launching, and accelerating the entire company forward.
As part of the CILA Creative Team, you will work with the marketing team to establish world-class branding for each of our portfolio companies, as well as provide creative support for ongoing needs. This ranges anywhere from social media graphics, logos, flyers, whitepapers, business cards, and a wide variety of various design deliverables.
At CILA Labs, we value people more than anything else. It's the single reason why CILA Labs has become such an impactful force very quickly. We hire committed, driven, entrepreneurial people who LOVE a fast-paced and autonomous environment where they can grow personally and professionally each day. CILA Labs is the perfect place for the right person and we invite you to apply so that we can consider welcoming you to our CILA Family!
Junior Graphic Designer
Location: India (Remote Job)
Experience: Entry Level
Degree Required: Associates or better in Graphic Design or Related
- Design print and web graphics following established company guidelines.
- Ability to hit deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with design team leaders to accept and implement feedback.
- Review for completion
- Update Projects (typos, image revisions, etc.) when necessary.
- Take excellent notes.
- Digitally attend daily calls and scheduled meetings (Hangouts, Meet, Zoom).
- Be self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Excellent graphic design skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of web and print design industry standards.
- Mastery of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign.
- Excellent Written and Spoken English (ability to do surface level copy edits - typos/grammar).
- Ability to follow/write multi-step instructions.
- Excellent organizational/planning skills.
- Fast and reliable internet connection (not a skill, but we are a fully remote company).
- Experience with Google Drive or cloud file management.
- Experience with Asana task manager.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and AfterEffects.
Why CILA Labs:
- CILA Labs is an exciting place to work, as we are constantly working on innovative product ideas using cutting edge technologies.
- We have a nurturing environment that breeds creativity and innovation.
- Our Mentorship Program will help you grow professionally.
- Excellent career growth plan.
- Work from anywhere
- Limitless earning and impact potential
- Single greatest tech opportunity for the right person
Are You Excited?
If YES, then don't wait - apply immediately with your resume and one paragraph where you answer this question…
We are eager to see if you are the right fit and if we are your dream career.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: India.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈