1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Shaping our company's visual identity by helping create a consistent, edgy and fun look and feel across our website and product portfolio.
- Democratizing our visual identity throughout our company and user community, empowering others to incorporate our style guide easily.
- Rapidly prototyping design concepts and campaigns.
- Helping foster a culture of design-first thinking.
- You've done this before for a brand, specifically in a technical space.
- Motion Design (After Effects, Lottie etc.)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Passion - We look for those who are passionate and aligned with our mission to build the world's greatest software development tools.
- Ownership - Our culture offers a lot of autonomy. We favor individuals who take ownership of initiatives, and drive them to successful outcomes—without a lot of oversight.
- Reflection - A culture of autonomy does not work without accountability. We favor individuals that set measurable goals and report on them.
- Programming Background - We've seen better style outcomes if the designer fully understands the subject matter and the user experience.
- Incremental – At this time, we are not seeking to redo everything about our visual identity. Instead, we are looking for someone who has a similar style, and can incrementally improve where we are today.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈