1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Develop concepts and designs for digital and social media marketing, occasionally print designs.
- Work with developers and product team on user interface designs.
- Participate in all aspects of the design process from ideation to final execution.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, ideas, and layouts.
- Share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from others.
- Care deeply about the quality of work with a desire for improvement.
- Execute consistent designs aligned with existing style guides.
- Collaborate with video editors, marketing managers, and other designers.
- Build and maintain design standards and brand guides.
- Work both on graphic designs with marketing team and on user interface designs with product team.
- 4+ years of working experience as a graphic designer or user interface designer.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Highly proficient in digital product design and user interface design in Sketch.
- Great communication skills in English (written and verbal )
- Working knowledge of the digital landscape in media, social, design, and technology.
- Team player and with a proactive work ethic.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to details.
- Be interested and motivated to learn and grow.
- Knowledge of user experience design, psychology and related fields.
- Ability to make simple Illustrations.
- HTML/CSS/JS knowledge and basic coding skills.
- Knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Knowledge of Chinese, Korean or any other languages.
- Previous experience of working in remote companies or with remote teams.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!