1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Daxko’s mission is to power health and wellness throughout the world. We provide solutions, services, and insights for the health and wellness industry to engage members, deliver delightful experiences, and improve the businesses we serve.
As a Graphic Designer, you are responsible for managing all marketing design projects from concept to delivery. This includes graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas. Our ideal candidate is experienced in visually interpreting key messaging, concepts, and ideas for various mediums. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques. Ultimately you’ll ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company and achieves company goals through high-quality graphic content.
*Position can be located remotely within the United States or at our Birmingham, AL Campus
In this role, you will...
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery (print & digital)
- Refine visual design standards for each brand and maintain consistency throughout projects once established
- Maintain exceptional standards of quality and ensure only the best work is released.
- Collaborate across the organization to coordinate consistent alignment on brand standards.
- Stay current on visual design trends.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, in the Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer, either in-house or an agency
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts
- Exceptional attention to visual details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate within a team.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS are a major plus.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation for providing “career-defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected in our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!