1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
We’re looking for a talented, experienced and skilled game artist to join us on one of our flagship titles which are enjoyed by millions around the world. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing elements of the game’s art and design from initial conception to implementation. You will work with a team of experienced and talented artists, developers and product managers to expand, develop and maintain the game. You will design for a selection of devices including Facebook, IOS, Amazon and Android. In this role you are expected to push the art, polish and usability of the game’s design while working within the challenging technical framework of a live social / mobile title.
- Demonstrably exceptional portfolio
- Solid experience in User Interface design
- Solid drawing and illustrating skills
- Must be able to create 2D art from concept sketching to final renderings/tweaks.
- Experience as a game artist on a released mobile title.
- Professional level of English.
- Understanding of Game Design and Game Mechanics.
- You’ll be an excellent team player, with a flexible attitude.
- Have conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills with both written and verbal content.
- Have a passion for games and a good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing.
- Be able to manage time and resources.
- Focus and dedication to culture.
Nice to have
- Experience with animations and motion graphics
- Experience in gaming
- Experience working with Unity
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, FaFaFa and Lightning Link on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈