Director of Design UI/UX
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Director of Design UI/UX
As the Design Lead you will be leading the team of Interaction Designer(IxD), UX, Visual designers and will be responsible for the overall design and visual language for company products and clients. Your primary mission will be to understand our business needs and product requirements and transform that understanding into user-focused and intuitive products, interfaces, platforms for mobile and web.
Since you will be working closely with our product managers, marketers, designers, strategists, analysts and other key stakeholders, you must be a team player with excellent communication skills. Your tasks will include define and execute a clear design language for the organization spanning across but not limited to software products, platforms, mobile apps, banners, branding etc.
- Design and execute design projects and lead the UX and design group.
- Designing User-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel-perfect mockups.
- Create and share our product design strategy through storytelling with great presentation skills.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Lead Design Practice in Srijan
- Working closely with Product Owner, BA on all project/product designs
- Carry out an assessment of existing information architecture and identify areas for improvement, including content inventories and audits
- Plan and design the information architecture for the website or app; what information should go where? Which elements are more important and should be given priority?
- Communicate design solutions to engineers and stakeholders
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touchpoints
- Design and prototype elegant solutions for web and mobile apps
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales to develop a core understanding of user personas
- The ability to present design ideas with clarity and passion, and to receive feedback with open-mindedness
- Expert in all areas of user experience design (information architecture, interaction design, visual design, prototype engineering, content, user experience)
- Creative, Problem-solving and analytical skills
- An understanding of design patterns
- A solid foundation in layout and design
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in an autonomous environment
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Design Thinking
- Attention to detail
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈