Digital / Product Designer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
Great opportunity to join a fast-paced and rapidly growing startup and change lives!
We are looking for a dynamic Digital / Product Designer to help us create the future of wellness in Australia and beyond!
Full-time / Sydney / Starting ASAP
Imagine a world where you could get the best services and products in wellness delivered to you with the tap of a button. That’s what we’re building at Blys.
We are on a mission to improve the quality of life and overall happiness for people around the world by providing easy access to wellness & self-care. We bring the best practitioners to tens of thousands of customers, by seamlessly connecting them to qualified & independent professionals in wellness, fitness and beauty.
This also means empowering practitioners to create flexible, safe and reliable income opportunities for themselves who earn millions of dollars every year through our platform.
With over 15,000 5-star ratings and a community of 100,000 customers, Blys is the #1 on-demand booking platform for wellness services in Australia and New Zealand.
We've achieved amazing things and had incredible growth to date, but we’re only starting. We are now searching for an outstanding Digital / Product Designer to help us take Blys to the next level as we continue to build out the platform and expand.
With alumni from Freelancer, eBay, Canva, Booking.com and The Iconic, you’ll be surrounded by a driven and experienced team of product and engineering talent, and help execute an ambitious product roadmap and company goals.
We’re a young, rapidly growing company with a great culture and opportunity to grow.
- Create & evangelise ‘Blys Design Language’ including style guide, best practices and standards - to achieve consistency across all our products and channels
- Execute all interface and visual design stages from lo-fi concept to final pixel-perfect hand-off to engineering
- Working closely with product, engineering, marketing and customer service teams, conceptualize unique ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Create UI, UX and visual design solutions for web and mobile applications
- Rapidly iterate designs based on customer and team feedback
- Work closely with our marketing team to create graphic design assets to be used across social media, emails and other marketing channels and campaigns
- 3+ years digital product / graphic design experience
- An impressive and diverse portfolio showcasing: clean and elegant aesthetic, creative thinking, attention to detail, experience designing for the web and mobile
- Expert in typography, colour and layouts
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Suite and similar modern design tools
- Basic understanding of HTML / CSS is a bonus
- Motion design and animation skills is a bonus
- Proactive and organised with a 'can do' attitude
- A curious learner
- Excellent communication skills - a pro at giving & receiving feedback
- Fast-growing and exciting start-up with excellent growth opportunities
- Mission-led company - we want to change the world!
- World-class team - be part of a young and dynamic team of A+ players
- Rewarding work - interesting & challenging problems to solve
- Fun & open culture - we love having fun, learning new things and helping each other excel
- Positive company outlook - well-funded, profitable and growing fast
- Significant influence on company direction and performance - working closely with an experienced founding team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fully flexible location (remote first) with access to our office in Bondi Junction for meetings, team catch-ups or if you simply need a change of scenery
- Balanced and flexible work hours
- Fun team events including annual company trips
- A chance to make a real IMPACT on 100,000+ actual customers - your work will change lives!
If this gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
Apply now with your resume and cover letter. (No recruiters at this stage please)
Our hiring process is:
- Review of your application
- Task challenge (sent over email, ~2 hours)
- Interview (via Zoom, ~1 hour)
- Formalise with a permanent full-time contract and welcome you to Blys!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈