Digital Designer (LEO Learning)
1 week ago
Job type: Freelance
Hiring from: UK Only
We are looking for experienced and talented Freelance Digital Designers, to join our freelance books to help us during busy periods on a remote basis.
The Digital Designers are responsible for creating the visual content across a broad range of digital projects. You will be responsible for sourcing images, producing graphical artwork and preparing visual assets for development, in order to realise the Art Director's vision across a range of learning programmes. If you understand how to follow a creative brief, turn it into high quality artwork and interactive layouts that work across a range of responsive and adaptive frameworks then this could be the role for you.
You should be comfortable working in multi-disciplinary teams, collaborating effectively with colleagues in both content and technical development. You will be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, have an excellent understanding of web formats and able to deliver high quality visuals using a broad range of techniques including image manipulation, vector illustration and typography. You will understand why UI and UX design is essential to every great digital experience.
A few more details on what the contract jobs may involve:
- Creating artwork for a wide range of digital platforms (E.g. cropping and re-touching photography, vector illustration and designing diagrams)
- Creating printed material for blended learning programmes
- Sourcing media from stock libraries / client brand sites
- Preparing graphical templates using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Developing content using or authoring tools such as gomo, Articulate Storyline, Rise and Adobe Captivate
- Ensuring technical and accessibility requirements are met (E.g. Colour contrast, page weights, etc..)
- Following metrics set out by the Art Director and Visual Design Manager
- Communicating with Project Managers about project progress
- High creative flair
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good understanding: InDesign, XD
- Strong handle on typography, illustration, layout and space
- Good understanding of digital UI and UX
- Good understanding and application of brand/style guidelines
- Good standard of spelling and grammar
- Good understanding of MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Word)
- Have a keen eye for quality and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Solid time-keeping skills
- Professional, dynamic and positive attitude
- Knowledge of e-learning authoring tools advantageous
The Day Rate for this position is £120-£150 a day DOE. Please note this is a casual contract for days as required for busy periods.
Due to security for some of our clients, we may need to supply you a computer therefore we are mainly looking for freelancers based in the UK.
We are a market leader who does transformational work with our clients and we're recognised as a Global Leader in Digital Learning by Fosway. Alongside being listed in the Training Industry Top 20 Content Development companies and Top 20 Training Outsourcing companies, we win plenty of awards. Most recently in 2020, our award-winning work includes a Gold Brandon Hall award for Best Use of Blended Learning, and the award for Best Game-Based Solution at Demofest.
Our people are our first priority, so the safety and security of our staff is always top of the agenda. As such, our lovely offices are currently closed until next year, but we have active virtual social events, coaching and mentoring, and a dedicated internal Learning & Development team.
Everyone makes a difference to what we do and we encourage everyone to use their voices. We run listening groups/pulse surveys, have Employee Resource (Affinity) Groups which ensures the continuous development of making our overall workplace and working environments (whether in the office or at home) more inclusive and enjoyable for all!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈