Designer - Marketing & Brand
3 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
SidelineSwap is the #1 online marketplace in sports. Since we launched in 2015, more than a million athletes have joined our community to buy and sell their gear. In 2019, SidelineSwap was named one of the fastest growing marketplaces on Andreessen Horowitz's A16z Top 100 marketplace list. Our small team is distributed throughout the East Coast (but concentrated in Boston) We operate with a great deal of autonomy, while still remaining highly collaborative. You can learn more about our company values here.
About the role
As a brand and marketing designer at SidelineSwap, you will help help set our creative strategy by developing original design concepts for our app, website, and marketing campaigns. You will make decisions informed by research, brand positioning and business objectives. You’ll collaborate with partners across the company to bring products and campaigns to life.
This is a part-time role with the potential to evolve into a full-time role. We're also open to working with freelance designers on a contract basis.
- Working with Product and Marketing teams to deliver creative solutions that communicate complex topics simply and intuitively
- Resolve ambiguity to execute high-quality design work in a fast-paced environment
- See projects through the entire design process; from creative concept to iteration of design mockups, prototypes, finished design assets and final production files
- Ensure design consistency and quality across an area of work by sharing progress regularly and providing thoughtful critique
- Support the evolution of our design processes by exploring unique production approaches, methods, and solutions
- You have 2+ years experience (including internships) designing across various brand touchpoints including web, mobile products, email, and digital marketing campaigns. (Bonus: Experience working in e-commerce or a two-sided marketplace)
- You passionate about digital design and thoughtful about brand building
- You are a pro with the full Adobe Creative Suite
- You are a strategic thinker and insist on understanding both the context for the business and the mindset of the customer before you kick any project off.
- You think big picture and know how to manage complex creative projects, directing work and collaborating with stakeholders and partners to get it done.
- You are comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- A high degree of curiosity and interest in driving business results.
- Must have a strong appreciation for the SidelineSwap brand and customer.
- Familiarity with some of our core sports and products in those sports
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈