Designer, Celtra Studio
3 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Celtra is seeking a talented, digitally savvy designer with 4+ years of experience in display or digital advertising. The ideal teammate for our Studio team should be skilled across digital design and animation disciplines and be able to translate creative briefs into engaging executions. You will take responsibility in understanding internal and client briefs, how to work creatively within strict brand guidelines, and how to ensure that all outputs meet the highest standard.
Our globally dispersed Studio team is Celtra’s creative design hub working for some of the world’s biggest brands and publishers. This candidate will be responsible for producing digital designs and editing video and visual content for our client partners. This includes producing static and animated advertising creative for digital display, social media and video platforms. Celtra has developed Creative Automation and Creative Enablement solutions that sit upon our Creative Management Platform. Through the use of this technology and creative expertise, our Studio team delivers digital campaigns for major brands at incredible scale and timeliness; and empowers major digital Publishers to deliver fresh, impactful creative time and time again.
- Conceptualize, design, and animate powerful videos to client briefs
- Conceptualize and design digital display advertising
- Conceptualize and design content for social platforms
- Composite video clips, keying, key frame animation, work with layers and compositions.
- Work in our CMP (Celtra’s platform) to build and record creative executions and communicate effectively
- Demonstrate skills in composition, design, animation, and video as it pertains to the digital media landscape
- 4+ years of experience in graphic design
- Skilled in design software, e.g. Adobe CS
- A master of Photoshop and After Effects
- Experience in Sketch or other prototyping software is a bonus
- Portfolio displaying work, conceptual examples and personal style of digital design and motion graphics
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, and effective communicator who thrives in a fast-paced, ever evolving landscape
- Experience working with creative teams, able to appropriately balance feedback and suggestions in an effective and impactful manner
- Persistence, high energy, and a passion to challenge the ordinary
- Self-driven, proactive, systematic, well organised and rigorous about details
- Has a “can-do” mindset pursuing excellence
Celtra helps creative and in-house marketing teams design, approve, and deliver digital creative across the ever-growing number of campaigns, markets, designs, and variants. Celtra’s Creative Automation Software for Marketing helps brands move faster than ever while dramatically scaling content production. Companies like adidas, Spotify, Unilever, Lululemon, YETI, and hundreds more partner with Celtra to cut production costs while increasing efficiencies and output in the cloud.
If you have an interest in a company who’s interested in both your wellness and your wallet (medical, dental, vision, parental leave, education, fitness, commuter, 401k... you get the picture), you should apply. Celtra is headquartered in Boston (MA), with offices in New York City, San Francisco, London (UK), Singapore and Ljubljana (SI). For more information, visit Celtra at http://www.celtra.com or @Celtra on Twitter.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈