2 months ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Multiple locations
If you’re a tech driven digital designer, passionate advertising devotee ideally with a digital agency or production background and a convincing portfolio that demonstrates your experiences and skills in the digital design field, this job post is for you! Our Celtra Studio team is looking for a Designer to join our team on a 6-month contract with the potential to transition into a full-time, permanent role, that would help drive the creation of high quality and award winning digital content for Studio clients. We are seeking applicants with proficient visual design skills and solid animation and video editing experiences.
Studio is Celtra's very own digital creative agency that helps clients successfully produce and launch a variety of digital advertising experiences across various digital formats and channels using Celtra’s proprietary software. You’d be joining a creative team that works directly with the world's most prominent brands to provide them creative, consulting and production services. You’d also have a role in shaping the future of our innovative solutions and support Celtra - a Creative Automation and Creative Enablement pioneer, on a mission to drive the future of marketing technology.
As a Studio Designer you’ll be given an opportunity to work with Studio’s globally diverse design team on delivering high quality digital advertising experiences for the portfolio of prominent Studio clients.
- Responsible for design excellence and production efficiency on all assigned design tasks
- Ownership of assigned tasks within campaigns/projects
- Supporting Lead Designers (visual & production design) on all assigned tasks
- Design and production of static, animated and display video ad creatives in Celtra
- Design and production of static, animated and video social media ad creatives in Celtra
- 3 years of experience in digital design
- Skilled in design, animation, compositing software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Animate, After Effects, Figma etc.)
- Experience in Figma is a bonus
- Portfolio displaying work, conceptual examples and personal style of digital design and motion graphics
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, and effective communicator who thrives in a fast-paced, ever evolving landscape
- Experience working with creative teams, able to appropriately balance feedback and suggestions in an effective and impactful manner
- Persistence, high energy, and a passion to challenge the ordinary
- Self-driven, proactive, systematic, well organised and rigorous about details
- Has a “can-do” mindset pursuing excellence
Celtra helps creative and in-house marketing teams design, approve, and deliver digital creative across the ever-growing number of campaigns, markets, designs, and variants. Celtra’s Creative Automation Software for Marketing helps brands move faster than ever while dramatically scaling content production. Companies like adidas, Spotify, Unilever, Lululemon, YETI, and hundreds more partner with Celtra to cut production costs while increasing efficiencies and output in the cloud.
If you have an interest in a company who’s interested in both your wellness and your wallet (medical, dental, vision, parental leave, education, fitness, commuter, 401k... you get the picture), you should apply. Celtra is remote first company with hubs located in Boston (MA), New York City, London (UK), Singapore, and Ljubljana (SI). For more information, visit Celtra at http://www.celtra.com or @CeltraMobile on Twitter.
**We are not partnering with external staffing agencies at this time**
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Multiple locations .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈