1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
- You have a track record of leading projects from definition to launch, ensuring they succeed for both the user and the business.
- You love spending time with users to uncover opportunities, prioritize concepts, and validate design solutions.
- You are a low-ego collaborator who makes decisions for the benefit of the project and isn’t afraid to champion the best ideas, no matter who came up with them.
- You have experience thriving in a fast-moving agile environment, designing while shipping and always iterating.
- You are comfortable learning about and working in a complex domain.
- You can think big and create divergent concepts, keeping the project goals in mind, and then focus down and spec out every edge case.
- Own the research and design for our collections product.
- We’re looking for a leader to guide the project from concept to launch, through the following phases: Conduct user research to understand the scope of the problem and the user needs.
- Design workshops to identify multiple high level features.
- Conduct user research to quantify the value of potential features in order to define project scope.
- Produce multiple design concepts at a wireframe level.
- Conduct user research to identify the winning concept.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Produce pixel-perfect mocks.
- Assist in writing product specifications in association with product manager.
- Manage product quality during buildout.
- Gather post launch feedback and make adjustments to the product as necessary.
- 4+ years of experience working in UX or Product Design.
- Excellent communication skills--you can articulate the rationale for design decisions and rationalize every decision.
- Experience designing and running user research sessions.
- Highly proficient with design tools, ideally Sketch.
- Highly proficient with prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer, etc. Comfortable working with product managers and others on product specifications.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!