4 months ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
Are you ready to join the team designing the future of mobility? HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a remote contributor specializing in Design Research. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Design team utilizes a broad range of skills to develop human-centric solutions for hyperloop stations, infrastructure and capsules while prioritizing sustainability, design thinking and material innovation. Our passionate team works in close collaboration with leading global design partners to define the future of travel and an unprecedented experience.
As a HyperloopTT Design Researcher, you will provide the design team with new information on technology and design solutions pertaining to mobility, urban development, material manufacture and a variety of other topics to facilitate the design process of the HyperloopTT system.
- Create and present research reports to the team on newly publicized innovation or when assigned to learn more about a specific design aspect
- Collaborate in the early stages of design development to identify and address any knowledge gaps
- Proactively find and present innovative solutions to assist design team projects
- Organize and manage a design research database for future projects
- Occasionally participate in design efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessary and as your skill set allows
- Bachelor’s degree in design or a related field, or equivalent in experience with demonstrated evidence of ability
- Experience working in a research role in technology and design field
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex ideas in presentations or reports
- Demonstrated portfolio of completed research projects
- Experience working in design in the transportation, technology, product design, or fine art sector
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
- Creative with high aesthetic standards
- Design thinker
- Passionate about new technology
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈