Design Project Coordinator
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Bttr. are looking for a full-time Design Project Coordinator to join our distributed team to support the delivery of complex design projects and craft them into intuitive and feasible experiences that drive our client’s business goals and support user needs.
In this role, you’ll work closely with a global team of project managers, strategists, producers, operational leadership, creative directors, and stakeholders to shape digital product experiences in healthcare, education, and digital transformation.
- Draft, update and organize project requirements for internal and external project plans
- Ensure project management tools are consistently managed and updated
- Manage team calls & support weekly scheduling
- Monitor project status updates in tools and communication channels
- Help prioritize the work
- Support resourcing and onboarding new employees and freelancers
- Be transparent and flag issues early and often
- Support scoping and estimating
- Steward the internal application and adoption of Bttr. brand assets and integration into workflows
- Manage quarterly scheduling, anticipate holidays, and flag OOO or PTO availability across a remote team
- Take part in video conference calls, project meetings, internally and externally
- Have a real passion for organization, simplicity, efficiency, and action
- Either be based in an East Coast Timezone or able to work East Coast hours
- 2+ years of experience coordinating internal projects or similar role related to Facilitation, User Experience, Design, or Brand Development
- Supporting and enabling people to do their best work.
- Strong operational and facilitation skills, with a proven ability to plan, coordinate, and execute projects.
- Excellent computer skills, with experience of Google Drive, Zoom, Monday and Figma a big plus.
- You have worked with multiple leadership styles
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈