3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Abstract is a design workflow platform for teams to version, manage, and collaborate on Sketch and additional design tool files. Since launching in July 2017, over 5,000 design teams across 75 countries have adopted Abstract, including teams from Shopify, Cisco, Intuit, Spotify, Salesforce, Instacart, OpenTable, and more.
At Abstract, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status.
Abstract is headquartered in San Francisco but many of our teams and roles are remote-first (US-based only at this time). If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, building new programs, and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
- Best Practices Sessions: Virtual or on-site consultative sessions to fully understand customer’s design workflows and challenges. Then presenting recommended approaches for implementing Abstract and how to best utilize its features.
- Product Demos: Demonstrate the value of Abstract’s customized features by providing hands on overviews of the product and various user scenarios.
- Webinars and Training Sessions: Drafting, creating and presenting, virtual or on-site training seminars of Abstract’s core features.
- Blogs and Support Articles: Create and publish guides on Abstract best practices and how to’s in order to scale the dissemination of product knowledge and foster adoption.
- Speaking Engagements and Meet-ups: As a product expert, you may be called upon to represent Abstract as a conference or meet-up speaker or attendee.
- Sharing Customer Insights: Consistently document customer feedback—good and bad—and synthesize these findings into clear insights, which you will present in regular meetings with Design, Product and Engineering.
- Assisting with Early Access Programs: By understanding the needs of our customers and having good relationships with customer advocates, you will be responsible for identifying teams as potential Early Access testers for specific features, monitor and manage feedback , facilitate design reviews with Early Access teams, as well as synthesize and share feedback with Design and Engineering.
- Passion for Design Systems and Design Ops
- Desire and ability to frequently present and engage with audiences of all sizes
- Experience in educating, consulting or selling to design or technical teams
- Working knowledge of Adobe XD as well as Sketch, Illustrator and other common design tools
- Commitment to initiating a project, delegating as needed and following through to completion
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable working within a remote team environment
- Ability to coordinate communication across various internal departments including Sales, Support, Design, Product and Engineering teams
- Experience collecting feedback, managing requests and resolving issues
- Collaborative and consultative in nature and a positive team player
- Dependent care and Health care FSA
- Commuter benefits (SF office employees only)
- Employee-Paid Pet Insurance Options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Access to Financial Advisors
- Wellness Stipend
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!