1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Buxton is currently seeking a Creative Director to lead all of our creative initiatives. A Creative Director’s role is to oversee the company’s website and all related digital visuals, monitor brand campaigns (social media, email, etc), create presentations, and shape our brand standards through meaningful template creation. The successful candidate possesses excellent leadership qualities and understands how to maximize the talents of the existing Marketing team.
Buxton is a leader in the use of analytics to help our clients grow or optimize their physical location networks, understand their consumer’s behavior, and more. We work with clients spanning a wide range of industries from retail to restaurants, entertainment venues, fitness, healthcare, and more.
If you have interest working in the fast-paced world of a consumer data analytics company, have a flair for communicating with clients and key stakeholders, and love working on a team, we would like to meet you.
What you'll do
- Led by the Head of Marketing, work with the Marketing team to produce new ideas for Buxton’s branding, promotional campaigns, and external communications
- Refine, develop, and unite our visual identity
- Collaborate with key stakeholders within the organization to set Buxton’s creative strategy and bring the brand to life across channels, initiatives, and products
- Shape Buxton’s brand standards and create procedures that ensure all products are on brand.
- Supervise and oversee the department’s daily workflow, delegate projects, workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets
- Front end web design and email campaign execution
- Assist Buxton clients creatively in resolving issues by responding to their questions in a timely and professional manner
- Direct and own brainstorming meetings and creative sessions
- Evaluate trends, assess data, and stay current on creative best practices
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related fields or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of significant experience as a creative leader with an excellent campaign-heavy portfolio
- Experience managing and developing consumer marketing programs in a data-driven, SaaS based, multi-channel marketing environment
- Experience across the full palette of creative expression including traditional, digital, experiential, and earned media
- Working knowledge of industry standard tools and software and the ability to speak the languages of the teams that use them (Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Keynote)
- Solid knowledge of Saas, front end design, and UI/UX principles
- Proven ability to create high-quality campaign creative for either marketing or on a platform
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to understand and articulate technical feasibility of solutions
- Ability to communicate with technical developers to transfer design to deliverables
- Portfolio of previous work to showcase the aforementioned skillsets
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
Here at Buxton, we believe strongly that we benefit from diversity and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We value inclusion and welcome diverse viewpoints. Upon hire, a successful background check is required. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈