3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
As Docebo's Creative Director, you will oversee all creative aspects of Docebo's brand, elevating the brand to the highest standard. Working with key stakeholders across the organization, you are responsible for elevating the Docebo brand across the touchpoints of the digital space while leading, mentoring and inspiring an in-house team of passionate creatives including: graphic designers, web designers, and video specialists. You will lead with passion, creativity and curiosity, building and executing on brand guidelines, leading creative marketing campaigns and execution, and ensuring an exceptional level of consistency and quality is accomplished. Above all else, you will put Docebo's customers at the heart of everything you create while motivating your team to hit business targets.
Reports to: Global Director of Marketing Communications
Location: Toronto, ON (remote OK)
Creative Leadership and Team Leadership:
- Develop Docebo Brand guidelines, and rollout of creative governance across the organization.
- Lead concept development and creative ideation for all creative assets to ensure business targets are met.
- Strategize and execute industry leading content in the form of branded consistent series including but not limited to: podcast, video series, and newsletters to hit specific growth targets.
- Oversee design and execution of all branding elements, ensuring consistency and quality across all brands and channels, playing a critical role in building an enterprise focused brand.
- Alongside the Product Marketing team, support Docebo's go-to-market strategy with new products to achieve acquisition and adoption of OKRs.
- Propose and execute on outside the box creative innovation, and support a culture of innovation and design thinking.
- Translate marketing goals into clear creative strategies while ensuring visual communication and brand standards are met along the way.
- Manage the career development of video specialists, graphic designers, and web designers.
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor a team of creative professionals to deliver the highest quality creative assets.
- Oversee the budget and resource planning, working with external vendors and internal departments.
- Support cross-functional teams including acquisition, paid, and earned media.
- 8+ years of experience in a creative role in B2B, SasS, or agency background.
- You have experience as a creative leader on a brand, with a focus of innovation, digital and holistic brand marketing.
- You've created and led award-winning integrated marketing campaigns for multiple brands.
- Experience designing, and driving a campaign vision from end-to-end. From pitching the idea to seeing it in lights.
- Strong feedback, coaching, and relationship building skills.
- Complex problem-solving ability and always solution-oriented.
- Comfortable dealing with multiple projects in parallel.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈