1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
growthbuster is looking for a creative director who will oversee all aspects of creative across all channels and applications. Our creative director will turn collaborative ideation into strategic reality by understanding each client's brand guidelines as well as having a foundational understanding of CPG needs, reasons to believe and brand architecture. This is a great opportunity for a strategic and organized creator to lead growthbuster's creative department.
• Lead all branded and partner creative
• Interface with clients and internal staff to achieve desired needs and quality
• You have your fingers on the pulse of virality and can quickly create videos to support relevant clients on the fly
• Along with creating content you will work with external stakeholders to analyze and report on creative
• A strong desire to lead the industry when it comes to creative execution and innovation
• You are always testing and learning with creative to achieve maximum impact
• Maintain company creative standards while working within the varying creative guidelines for each brand
• Committed to meeting deadlines while also balancing production with ideation
• Weekly touch base with CEO, CCO and VP of Growth
• Work collaboratively with our internal team across community, creative and innovation departments.
• Minimum 5 years experience in a graphic design role
• Expert level understanding of graphic design and creating branding, brand books and style guides
• Expert level understanding of video and editing
• Expert level understanding of design across all applications–– from email and social to packaging and print (still and video).
• An expert understanding of audio, acoustics, lighting, editing and Adobe Creative Cloud (Premier Pro or similar software) + After Effects
• Expert level understanding of the CPG industry –– specifically, food & beverage
• A firm grasp of what is "native" for each social media platform
• Must be able to create from point A to Z (ideate, scriptwrite, art direct, plan, budget, produce and edit)
• Must have a passion for making thoughts a reality
• Ability to food style a plus
• DIY style arts & craft video capabilities is a plus
• Ability to work autonomously while also being able to collaborate with other creatives
• A desire to win and be a teamplayer amongst a growing agency
• competitive salary
• 100% employer sponsored health, vision and dental
• monthly phone and WiFi allowance
• 100% remote
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈