Contributor | Experience Designer
4 months ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
Are you ready to join the team designing the future of mobility? HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a remote contributor specializing in Experience Design. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Design team utilizes a broad range of skills to develop human-centric solutions for hyperloop stations, infrastructure and capsules while prioritizing sustainability, design thinking and material innovation. Our passionate team works in close collaboration with leading global design partners to define the future of travel and an unprecedented experience.
As a HyperloopTT Experience Designer, you will design human-centric experiences throughout our design products. You will bring key hyperloop journey touchpoints to life and develop frictionless experiences for passengers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to bring passenger journey to life through human-centric design thinking and methodology
- Work with industrial and architectural designers to implement experiences that create a seamless experience for passengers
- Design for user and passenger experiences of all digital and physical design projects
- Occasionally participate in design efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessary and as your skill set allows
- Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Design or a related field, or equivalent experience demonstrated by ability
- Experience designing and mapping user interfaces and experiences
- Portfolio showing comprehensive experience creating and designing for user experiences
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
- Creative with high aesthetic standards
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Human-centric thinking
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈