2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Develop and maintain the entire Fitbod identity, brand and visual design system.
- Create a consistent and recognizable brand language by utilizing graphic design, illustration, color, photography typography, and iconography.
- Iterate and improve our online and in-app identity, including our website, app store profile, iOS and Android apps.
- Design microsites that express various value propositions behind Fitbod.
- Partner with Content Marketing to bring to life campaigns across our inbound (blogs, social media) and outbound (email, PR) marketing channels.
- Create static and video advertisements that will reach millions of impressions across Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Google, Youtube, Pinterest and more.
- Present in-progress work to the entire team, solicit feedback, and iterate. Articulate why specific creative decisions were made to stakeholders.
- Leverage customer and data insights to inspire creative concepts.
- Have the opportunity to practice UI/UX design.
- An exceptional portfolio featuring branding, marketing, and identity design work.
- Demonstrated experience designing and shipping a holistic brand identity.
- Fundamental knowledge of the formal elements of design including color, typography, and layout.
- Detail-oriented, pixel-perfection obsessed, and blessed with good taste.
- An absolute pro with the modern design tools, such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience designing for Web, email, and iOS/Android.
- Previously worked directly with engineering teams.
- Familiarity with web and mobile app technologies/formats and how to design for them; design for mobile-first, responsive web sites
- Think and design in scalable systems, not one-off solutions.
- Motion design and Video editing software such as Final Cut Pro.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!