CG Generalist/ZBrush Artist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
The CGI Generalist/Zbrush Artist is a master in high-volume and high-quality digital artwork generation, using Maya/Max, Vray. Candidates must have the ability to successfully manage and produce multiple deadline-driven projects accurately, with the highest visual quality.
This is a remote/telecommute position. The studio is 100% virtual and allows the applicant to work anywhere in the world!
SKILLS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong working knowledge of Zbrush, focused on cloth and fabrics
- Familiarity with Marvelous Designer
- Knowledge of applicable software includes: 3dsMax (Maya), Substance Painter, V-Ray
- Experienced working in a production environment
- Should effectively execute all necessary assigned tasks while under tight production schedule deadlines
- Strong creative and technical abilities
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Familiar with 3D asset production from modeling to Look Dev, with a focus on sculpting.
- 1-3 years in a CGI production environment.
- Excellent communication skills, enjoys working on a team and teaching others
- Ability to prioritize and deal with heavy workload/multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to record information accurately and detect/report issues before they compromise delivery
- Ability to analyze and problem solve/keen attention to detail
- Ability to learn new software quickly or on the job if necessary
- Ability to take instruction, but also work independently when needed
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈