3 weeks ago
Hiring from: USA Only
Tired of mindlessly moving commas in art files late at night? Want to see your concepts actually come to life? Want more opportunities to learn strategy and design? Would you like to make a difference for patients in the healthcare space? Come join our Phreesia team! We are searching for a talented and motivated Campaign Designer to join our growing New York based Life Sciences team.
The Campaign Designer will be responsible helping to develop on-brand design solutions for Phreesia owned campaigns. Reporting to the Creative Director, the designer will develop files for digital programming as well as opportunities to design new creative. This individual will need to execute design ideas with a good level of accuracy and refined aesthetics.
The Campaign Designer will also work with internal team members; liaise with the creative technologist and programmers, as well as take creative input from our Content Strategy Managers. We need a digital-focused, detail-oriented, creative individual with strong communication skills. This position will focus on providing day-to-day creative help for critical Agency and Life Science partners, all while developing relationships, building rapport, delivering best-in-class creative to internal stakeholders. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to develop strategic and creative chops for digital assignments. Background in the agency world with an emphasis in healthcare advertising is preferred. You’ll be joining a smart, creative, dynamic team that is committed to bringing innovation to the healthcare industry.
What you’ll do:
- Develop digital files for programming
- Proven flexibility for tight timelines
- Help translate marketing and business objectives into clear creative strategies that are compelling, engaging and in-line with our platform requirements to drive patient-centric campaigns
- Explore, develop, and produce innovative and visually fresh concepts in partnership with content strategy managers
- Influence creative templates/best practice materials and initiate update and/or refreshes
- Seek opportunities to optimize, test, or advance new capabilities and share learnings across the Life Sciences team and the broader organization
- Collaborate regularly with all internal teams
- Apply problem-solving skills to achieve unique design solutions for branding challenges
- Remain up-to-date on current design trends, typography, brand identity and related communications industries
- Effectively present design ideas to Creative Director and other internal team members
- Deliver innovative design solutions within given timelines
- Defend strength of ideas, while remaining open to alternatives and further explorations that may be deemed more effective or appropriate
What you’ll bring:
- Proven experience creating digital files for programming
- Understanding of UX concepts and be able to offer alternate solutions if necessary
- Comfortable working within platform specifications and maximizing them to get the best creative product
- Agile to respond quickly to design challenges, client and internal needs and provide feedback with scalable solutions
- Bachelor Fine Art, Graphic Design, Web Design, Communication Arts
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant work experience in advertising, with digital experience required
- Healthcare experience required; Pharmaceutical, OTC, Point of Care, and/or CPG experience highly valued
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD, Sketch)
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Demonstrate understanding of digital design and UX best practices
- Comfortable working 100% remote, with the opportunity for regularly scheduled in-person (and socially distanced!) team meetings
- Ability to travel to client offices for meetings and entertainment, if required
- Very strong written and verbal communication
Who we are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends, and fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees
- Home office setup for remote employees
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈