Brand Creative Designer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Philippines
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
Reporting to the Global Head of Creative, the Brand Creative Designer will champion the visual and conceptual side of our brand activities and initiatives and assure their adherence to developing the brand identity and work closely with them and key stakeholders on the brand identity of eWave and it’s products such as Quik AI (Artificial Intelligence Image Editor) and Luft (Headless Commerce Platform).
The Brand Creative Designer will be responsible for the design and management of the brand image through the creation and review of all the visual elements of the brand. You will also be responsible for designing and ensuring the look and feel is on brand of all communication elements such as: social, digital, corporate branding, sales and pre-sales activities, corporate/brand/PR events and other marketing initiatives.
You will be a creative thinker in a hands-on role with the ability to offer solutions to problems and provide recommendations based off available data as well as visually bring these to life and implement successfully delivery.
- Define the brand’s strategic creative direction, together with our Global Head of Creative, CEO and Chief Marketing Officer, delivering all creative elements of the brand including marketing & communications for all channels with a heavy emphasis on eCommerce and digital
- Responsible for approval of the creative direction of all marketing communications and all brand Digital Asset management
- Accountable for leading, managing and implementing the design for the brand in line with the business strategy
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and realising when its time to replace content or styles across all media
- Have the ability to both support or lead the development of content strategy and execution accordingly
- Conceptualize and deliver original, compelling and resonating campaigns and launches which stand out and engage our target market, driving the demand and adoption of our market-leading products
- Own creative process end-to-end, including concept development, art direction, full production management and creation and delivery of final artworks in alignment with brand guidelines, project milestones and budget; act as the custodian of our brand visual identity
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Creating digital assets for our websites, electronic direct mail, social media
- Designing and executing engaging marketing campaigns
- Developing and growing digital design offerings to expand our marketing capabilities
- Creating and editing video and motion graphics
- Creating visual campaigns & brand identities that are distinctive, compelling and on-brand, and will ignite the demand and adoption of our products and services
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in a eCommerce environment will be highly advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills, coupled with effective prioritisation and time management skills will be crucial to your success
- Advanced Adobe Suite experience. We need to know that the suite of Adobe products and in particular; InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, are second nature to you but Premiere Pro and After Effects is ideal
- Video & moving image, in general, is at of inspiring our communications these days, so we need you to be great at creating and editing video content.
- Engaging & consistent. The ability to create innovative brand content across all channels including; LinkedIn, Sales & Pre-Sales pitches, marketing comms, website and occasionally some print collateral as well as external events
- Creative & resourceful; we want you to be the kind of individual that can look at something and have think how we can be able to re purpose and refresh it, so that it may be used again but know when to retire it
- Remote Work opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and Professional Certification Programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Medical Insurance Reimbursement
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Philippines.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈