3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
GivingData is changing how philanthropy works
Philanthropists want to improve the world. That's why GivingData is helping foundations improve the way they work.
With GivingData's dashboards, workflows, and collaboration tools, foundations can streamline complex processes and transform how they work with their nonprofit partners. The end result is better grants management, healthier relationships, and increased impact.
We're seeking a highly-motivated Associate Designer to help us improve and evolve the design of GivingData's products and brand. In this role, you will be responsible for producing UX and UI design deliverables and providing design support on larger projects. You will work closely with the design team and project stakeholders to ensure the design meets users' needs and supports business requirements.
We're looking for someone who can:
- Work with the Product and Development teams to gather and analyze user stories and contribute ideas for design solutions
- Visualize concepts for GivingData's products by producing UX and UI design deliverables
- Help maintain and continue to evolve GivingData's design system, including component libraries, templates, and style guide
- Support brand development and company marketing by assisting with design for the company website, print materials, conference materials, etc.
- Portfolio of design work that demonstrates a thoughtful, user-centered approach and attention to detail
- 1 - 3 years experience designing digital products
- Proficiency using design software (Sketch or equivalent) and documenting your designs
- Ability to explain the rationale behind your design decisions and willingness to give and accept feedback throughout multiple iterations of design
- Understanding of web standards, browser capabilities, and UX best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to easily work with people from multiple teams across the organization
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- A self-starter who collaborates well remotely
- HTML, CSS, and JS skills are a plus, but not required
- Bachelor's degree in User Experience Design or related field, or related work experience
Why join GivingData?
- A purpose-driven company with a goal to strengthen the work of social impact organizations
- The flexibility and autonomy of a remote work environment, regardless of your time zone
- Competitive compensation with bonus payouts tied to performance
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans and optional Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan with employer match up to 4%
GivingData is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment, where we welcome and support people of varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our company and the philanthropic community we serve. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and seek to hire qualified individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socio-economic status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈