Associate Creative Director
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
MediaMonks LA is on a hunt for a seasoned Social Editorial ACD to join our team!
We are looking for someone who is used to creating and working with content pillars and interesting editorial approaches for always-on channels, not just campaigns, for Regional and Global clients.
You will be responsible for ideating editorial approaches, produce copy, writing blog posts about brand topics in a mix of tentpole, episodic and hygiene types of content, with different levels of budget, complexity, and timelines.
You need to be fluent in concepting and collaborating and have mastered the art of writing in multiple styles for various social platforms. You will also play an integral day-to-day role as the guardian of all social channel activity and consumer engagement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the quality of social copywriting deliverables, ensuring they meet our standards and client brand guidelines.
- Concept and collaborate with wider creative and social teams, including connections, social strategists and analysts.
- Write compelling social copy, headlines, and calls to action.
- Work with Client Service and Strategists to ensure creative concepts and copy tones are on brand and strategically sound.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure copy is delivered on deadline, and that the editorial calendar is managed and updated.
- Collaborate with international creative teams in regional and global pitches.
- Identify and foster UGC and potential brand partnerships that fit with the brand’s visual style and personality, and work closely with the creative team to expand on these opportunities
- Monitor, track, and report on positive and negative feedback and comments, escalating any incidents through the identification process for social media crisis-level events
- Present copy and concepts to clients and their ideas are fresh, strategic, and always on-brand.
- Grow the editorial team by delivering high quality work that makes clients want for more and bigger editorial input from MediaMonks
- You have experience with social media marketing and extensive knowledge of social platforms.
- You have 7+ years’ copywriting/community management experience at a social, digital or integrated agency.
- You are proactive.
- You have experience working with global accounts.
- You are an expert collaborator with internal teams to build social content.
- You can work in distributed teams, operating in multiple time zones.
- You can build builds strong relationships with clients.
- Understands targeting and segmentation strategies.
- Has an unwavering desire to drive innovation in Social Media.
- Deep understanding of all social media platforms operating procedures and publishing principles.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈