4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
STN Digital is looking for an Art Director who will be an integral part of our growing creative team. The ideal candidate is a natural leader, understands the ever-changing needs of the digital landscape and has a solid reputation for pushing the boundaries for their clients. We are looking for an innovator that embraces a fast-paced environment and wants to be a creative force behind some of the biggest brands in sports and entertainment.
What you’ll do:
- Provide daily design and art direction on a variety of projects, including internal feedback, design mentorship and addressing urgent design challenges.
- Play a collaborative role within the internal team to help navigate client direction and feedback in order to create exceptional work that supports brand and business goals.
- Contribute to the creative ideation and pitch process, being able to effectively communicate branding and creative executional choices to the client and internal team.
- Support in the development of creative team members through leadership, empathy and clear vision while also being accountable for the quality and on-time delivery of all creative.
- Support with hiring and growth of the creative team and the implementation of best practices to further expand creative development.
- Work with Project Managers to delegate projects to in-house and freelance teams.
You should have:
- 4+ years experience relevant experience; 2+ years in leadership managing direct reports
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating digital branding, campaign, and visual story-telling skills ideally for the sports and entertainment industries
- Advanced skills and experience in Adobe Creative Cloud design applications
- Expert knowledge of social platforms as well as experience working with various online ad design specs and media requirements
- Confidence presenting ideas to clients and internal team
- Excellent people and leadership skills
- A positive attitude that helps to foster a fun and innovative creative environment
- A desire to be hands on and ability to execute on your own ideas if needed
- Ability to lead projects with minimal oversight while managing multiple priorities and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment
It would be cool if you have:
- Experience designing set builds and interactive in-person experiences
- Experience with content creation for Print, OOH, TV, etc.
- Understanding of After Effects and UX/UI a plus
STN offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees, including…
- 4 weeks of paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Paid company holidays
- Team building activities
- Complimentary gym membership
- Health Insurance Benefits with employer contribution
- 401K Options + Matching
- Laptop + Phone provided
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈