bluePi Co., Ltd.
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Thailand
We are looking for an Art Director to join our team! As an Art Director at our company, you will be responsible for leading and directing all graphic and website design, copy, video, animation, infographics, social media material, photography, and promotional assets.
- Contribute to the creative concepts by providing innovative ideas that can be executed but which push at the boundaries of what is possible
- Presenting initial idea and concept visually to social media manager, media team, marketing team to ensure the campaign meets the objective
- Analyze market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape, and track campaign performance
- Participate in the brainstorming of and creation of concepts for best-in-class ideas
- The ability to quickly grasp the fundamentals of a brief and to generate worthy ideas
- Work with internal teams to create award-winning designs
- Support the production team to enable them to realize creative ideas efficiently and practically
- Evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up-to-date
- Determine which photographs, art, graphics developed or other design elements to use
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Communication Arts, Journalism, Interactive Arts, and Media or related fields
- At least 5 years' experience as Art Director in the advertising agency
- Strong conceptual idea and Solid knowledge of digital landscape
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design
- Proficient use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, or other visual design
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in English
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Thailand.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈