Ad Creative Strategist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
We are looking for a superstar Creative Strategist to help us transform the way rugs are sold online!
This is a full-time role, working remotely. We also have an office in Sydney - so if you're Sydney based, this could be the perfect opportunity to experience a blended working environment if that's your thing!
We're growing here at Miss Amara — fast. We're reinventing the way that customers buy rugs online, innovating how people buy rugs through industry-first technology and a best-in-class customer experience.
Since launching in 2014, Miss Amara has experienced rapid growth and is now regarded as one of the emerging e-commerce leaders in APAC. In 2020 Miss Amara was awarded 17th in the fastest growing companies in APAC (Deloitte Fast 50 Australia), and in 2019 was a finalist in the ORIAS (Online Retail Industry Awards).
Our plan: To be the number one global retailer for rugs.
Miss Amara was founded with one mission - to create the best possible experience for people shopping for rugs online. Miss Amara is made up of a team that is (crazy) passionate about what they do, and strive to create a team culture that is vibrant, dynamic and supportive.
We are shaking up the homewares industry with innovative technology that removes the biggest pain points in buying a rug - offering free returns, free styling advice, and industry-first augmented and virtual reality, tools to ensure our customer selects the perfect rug. Our approach is a complete game changer for how customers shop for rugs.
We are hiring an all-star team to build a scalable business that our customers want to return to, time and time again.
Do you love digital ads like Facebook, Youtube, etc? Specifically, the creative side? Do you have empathy for the customer's challenges navigating the online shopping experience and their pain points? Can you write attention grabbing copy and visual that connects with people instantly?Can you put together visually beautiful ads that drive sales? Then this is the role for you!
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for driving the creative strategy across our entire portfolio of digital advertising channels and producing world class ads that stop the scroll and create amazing marketing moments.
We are looking for a talented and passionate team-member. You'll join our award winning team in shaping a strong culture that you can be proud of!
You'll be reporting directly to our Digital Marketing Manager.
- Conceptualise, plan and deliver high performing ad content (videos, gifs, images, carousels and instant experiences) for Facebook & Youtube ads (and in the future, Pinterest and TikTok). You will work across our Australian, USA, Hong Kong and New Zealand markets, as well as our newly acquired clothing brand, YP Threads.
- Not just be producing the content - you will be driving the entire creative strategy, using marketing theory, market research and customer insights to guide your creative decision making.
- Use creative tools such as Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere to make the magic happen and create show stopping ads.
- Write attention grabbing ad copy, with the help of the Content Team and the Marketing Manager.
- Work with our Paid Media Specialist to gain deep data insights, which will inform your creative strategy and angles.
- Work with our Content Manager and Brand Partnership Manager, as well as other parties, to source and catalogue the content you need. We have an exciting network of influencers, photographers and user generated content to give you all the content you need, and more! There may also be the opportunity for location shoots, if this is an area you are interested in owning and your location permits.
- Work with our product teams to ensure high-priority stock is getting the appropriate exposure in our ads.
- Keep your ear to the ground (and on your social media feeds) for the latest creative inspiration.
- Report on how your ads are performing with the help of the Paid Media Specialist, and come up with tests to continually improve performance through creative.
Our new Ad Creative Strategist will have:
- At least 2 years experience in performance-based creative production (creative that is used in revenue-driving, performance-based ads. Agency experience is highly favourable).
- Experience providing creative direction.
- Strong competency in digital production tools like After Effects, Premiere and Photoshop.
- A strong understanding of how digital performance works (if you know how to navigate Facebook Ads Manager, that is a huge plus).
- Strong communication skills, including communicating when briefs are unclear (and creating your own briefs), liaising with team members, identifying and communicating bottlenecks.
- Strong prioritisation skills - you're comfortable working with fast turnarounds and multiple stakeholders.
- A solid understanding of marketing theory, digital marketing fundamentals and data insights - you don't just produce creative that looks good, you really think about how your work influences customers to make purchase decisions (and are able to back this up with data).
- If you have experience behind the camera, this is also a plus but is not essential for the role.
- Be a member of our passionate team — You'll be a pivotal part of building a high-growth e-commerce business, with opportunity for career progression as Miss Amara expands into new markets.
- Work in unchartered territory — We are disrupting the homewares space using industry-first technology to stand apart from our competitors
- Join a truly global team - with team members joining from countries all over the world, we are a truly diverse workforce with a dynamic, fun and engaging company culture!
- Competitive salary - we want the best and pay as such.
If you're ready to start 2021 with momentum and are inspired to join the future of e-commerce, we want to hear from you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈