2 months ago
Job type: Part-time
Arrible develops games from the scratch, including in-house game design, architecture and art. Each team member has the opportunity to participate in the creative process! Company's portfolio includes dozens of successfully completed projects from mobile hypercasuals to PC games with custom physics. Arrible Team creates games remotely!
- 1+ years experience;
- Strong professional experience in animation
- Experience in Maya, 3d Max or any other relevant 3D package;
- Skilled in Rigging and 3D Animation of Characters and Mechanisms;
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop;
- Skilled in After Effects;
- Ability to work in 2D and 3D;
- Ability to work with Mixamo will be a plus;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Link to portfolio is a must.
- 💡 Competitive financial rewards;
- 💡 We work exclusively remotely;
- 💡 English lessons;
- 💡 Once a quarter — corporate events in Kiev or Odessa;
- 💡 Another bonus — we do not have time tracking and other micromanagement typical of galleys. All on trust;
- 💡 Every month you have +2 days off. Thus, 24 vacation days are accumulated per year. Spend them whenever you want;
- 💡 Interesting and varied projects: after all, we are an outsourcing company, and we are also a developer and publisher of our own games;
- 💡 Friendly team: we love each other, because thanks to the remote location, there is no chance to get each other, like in the office))))
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈