2D Mobile Word Game Developer
Blue Ox Family Games
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We're looking for a skilled 2D Mobile Word Game Developer (remote-only, and full-time or part-time) to help us work on our portfolio of 2D word games that reach hundreds of thousands of players every day.
You will be involved in various aspects of games creation from concept to finished product including coding, programming, and production.
You should be able to write clean code and ensure your applications run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about creating games and perform well working in a team, along with other developers and QA engineers.
- Work on a close-knit team with high ethical standards
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) Plan
- Health Insurance for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- Aligns with our company purpose and values
- Has high ethical standards
- Able to work independently
- Able to stay motivated while working at home
- Good communicator
- Has a love of games and especially word games
- Write well-structured, clean and efficient code in accordance with requirements
- Prepare prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
- Document technical specifications
- Review and optimize the game, maintain code, fix bugs and troubleshoot problems
- 2+ years experience of working on mobile app full lifecycle development
- Significant experience with Objective-C, C#, and/or Unity
- Excellent knowledge of iOS and/or Android APIs and libraries
- Familiarity with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies
- Strong problem solving skills with a creative approach
- BS degree or comparable experience in Computer Science or Games Technology
- Must have a dedicated work-space with a door that closes
- Maine or New England residency is a strong plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈