Website Analytics Specialist
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Latvia
Printful helps artists and entrepreneurs transform their ideas into thriving ecommerce businesses. With 200K+ customers using our services, we're one of the world's leading printing, warehousing, and fulfillment companies, and among the fastest-growing companies in the US.
For us, there's only one direction—forward. We're setting new company goals and constantly working on exciting new features that'll turn our customers' business dreams a reality. That's why we're looking for talented new Printfulers to help us keep up with the pace.
The Website Analytics Specialist will be responsible for implementing new website analytics solutions, auditing existing website analytics platforms, and developing reports to support marketing and other teams with data analysis.
- working with developers and implementing data analytics solutions
- monitoring data accuracy across existing analytics platforms
- working closely with the Marketing Team on marketing priorities and projects
- finding and evaluating data from various sources, as well as generating and presenting actionable insights
- collaborating with different teams across the company to help optimize and measure campaign and project results
- using your analytical skills to find new opportunities the company should be exploring
- strong analytical skills—interpreting data, identifying trends, and making suggestions for improvements
- experience with analytics setup using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- experience with analytics software like Amplitude, Heap, Mixpanel, or similar will be considered a plus
- experience with data visualization platforms like MS Power BI, Tableau, or similar
- monthly salary EUR 1,200 - 2,000 gross (depending on work experience, education, and skills)
- modern and comfortable work environment in Riga, 6B Ojara Vaciesa Street
- possibility to work from the office or remotely
- flexible hours (start your day as late as 11 a.m.)
- day off on your birthday
- exciting team building events, guest lectures, international conferences
- health insurance
- other Printful employee benefits
- a team you'll want to have fun with and parties you'll never forget!
If you think you'd excel in this role, send us your resume and a cover letter showing why you're the best choice for the job!
Interested, but don't think this is the right role for you? Feel free to share it with friends and check out other open positions at Printful. We're always looking for creative and driven minds to join our ever-growing team!
AS Printful Latvia (Registration No. 40203050078)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Latvia.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈