VP, Data Platforms
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Provide day-to-day leadership across multiple client engagement teams comprised of both new application design/build and maintenance/break-fix resources driving the stability and growth of strategic multi-channel data platforms and database marketing technologies.
- Provide thought-leadership to staff and clients related to solution architecture, solution capabilities, applied SDLC and application/database maintenance operations.
- Support business development efforts within the data platforms sector. This includes conceptual design, sizing and pricing, proposal development, proof-of-concept development, contracting and supporting sales presentations.
- Lead Data Platforms team to ensure quality, completeness and timeliness of solution delivery.
- Accountable for overall resource planning and management as well as monitoring financial, performance and optimizing staff and delivery scope against financial targets.
- Serve as first line of escalation for client delivery teams on major operations issues and delivery challenges.
- Establish Data Platform goals, objectives, operations, and procedures. Champion plans, policies, best practices, and standards for the organization
- Meet with internal client teams to review account performance, resolve delivery issues and plan future phases of work.
- Stay abreast of latest marketing technology trends and all of Ansira’s product offerings and services to integrate into annual account planning efforts, business development efforts and overall client marketing technology roadmaps.
- Inspire, manage, and continuously develop a world-class team of technology professionals and their careers. Ensure a culture of continuous improvement, high quality, and innovation, while being customer centric.
- Communicate effectively with direct supervisor and upper management. Synthesize relevant information on key milestones, success criteria, staff and client and risks. Escalate critical issues appropriately.
- Bachelor’s degree and or Master’s degree in computer science, marketing, advertising, engineering or relevant field of study
- 15+ years of Data Platforms, analytics, data driven marketing, and digital transformation experience, preferably in a high growth company
- 7+ years’ experience as a senior leader, growing and managing high performing, data and technology teams
- Proven experience developing, deploying, and supporting successful customer data solutions
- A track record of leveraging innovative technologies to improve operational and systems performance
- Hands on experience deploying data warehouses, customer data platforms and advanced analytical solutions in the cloud; Integrating structured and unstructured data from hundreds of source systems; and engineering self-service activation and analytic solutions
- Experience in architecture patterns and computing technology at application, database, and system levels
- Experience in developing a data platform using big data and distributed data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and Snowflake as well as 3rd party Customer Data Platforms
- Experience managing teams of 10+ across multiple functional areas
- Proven track record of innovation, client outcomes and scaling organizations
- Have excellent leadership and people management skills
- Have the ability to manage multiple, high priority efforts effectively under significant deadline pressure
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and analytic driven solutions
- Experience with marketing technology and ad technology tool sets
- Ability to thrive in a high paced environment with multiple priorities under pressure
- Demonstrated history of working with external clients and internal business partners at the executive level (e.g. VP, SVP, CxO)
- Ability to communicate advanced technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strategic thinker that constantly challenges clients and teams to improve
- Self-starter and results driven
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, including ability to present to large groups
- Outstanding negotiation skills to work with multiple internal clients
- Outstanding leadership ability, including ability to develop and motivate diverse teams
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈