Technical Program Manager (TPM) for Machine Learning (ML) Quality
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Be responsible for driving the core quality loop of a machine-learning based product:
- Analyze outcomes (success or failure?)
- Identify and aggregate issues
- Propose fixes based on cost:benefit
- Write detailed specs up for engineering
- See those specs through to conclusion
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in our core domain, Medical Coding.
- Become an expert in how our end-to-end machine-learning-based system works...and how to make it better.
- You love working with data
- You’re always thinking about better, faster, cheaper ways to do things.
- You are a very fast learner and like diving in to learn new things.
- You enjoy working closely with engineering
- You are detail- and systems-oriented. Medical coding isn’t rocket science, but it has many rules, is pretty complex, and has many pernicious failure modes. You need to be someone who likes tackling complicated systems--both learning the detail, and building up rules and structures to control that complexity.
- You are excited about learning and working with cutting-edge machine learning technologies.
- You are interested in developing into a Product Manager, Engineering Manager, and/or TPM with increasing responsibility.
- 2+ years in a technical role, such as as a Software Engineer, Data Scientist, or Product Manager on a technical product.
- If you’ve got less experience but it is exceptionally strong, please consider applying, as well.
- Experience working with top-tier technical teams.
- Technical degree, such as Computer Science
- Experience with machine learning (in any capacity--professional, academic, or even on your own time)
- Experience in the healthcare industry
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈