Sr Data Engineer - Apartment Rental Application
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: LATAM Only
Our client is on a mission to help everyone find a home they love while making the search simple and painless. Together, you can change the narrative around what it means to be a renter. And while they have grown very quickly over the past few years, your job will be to take our data infrastructure and architecture to the next level, making data an internal strategic advantage.
- Build the high throughput eventing services that power the data platform for Apartment List website and mobile apps
- Work in a small team of like-minded software engineers. We expect you to be great, and we expect you to make us all better
- Use the right tool for the job. Our data platform is powered by Ruby, PostgreSQL, Google’s Pub/Sub, Go, Python and BigQuery. We are always open to new ideas on how to make us more productive
- Work with product and analytics teams to evolve data models and schemas based on business needs and facilitate data-driven decision making
- Scale our eventing and data pipelining systems, with a penchant for delivering near real time insights capabilities to our users.
- Strong database experience (PostgreSQL, Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, etc).
- Good understanding of data warehouse principles and have experience building pipelines, architecting and scaling large data systems.
- You have experience with big data tools such as Beam, Spark, Airflow along with visualization tools such as Tableau or Looker.
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks and building out models alongside data scientists is a plus.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: LATAM Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈